Saturday, October 3, 2009

Crater Face

Have you ever been called this??? Now most of the time its a slur referring to the scars on someone's face from "picking". yeah.. we've all popped a pimple or twelve, but picking is something worse.

Well this post has nothing to do with that!! hah I'm such the queen of bait n' switch.

I want to talk about pores. The ones on your face. The ones that should look like they aren't even there. The ones that look like craters housing strange black headed aliens thriving off the oils of your skin.

Have I thoroughly grossed you out yet?

I have a problem... I have medium to large pores. Large enough for me to see in the mirror without magnification. Large enough to see through certain makeups which means THEY ARE DEEP!!! and I've always wanted to do something about it. Sadly, cash is a nasty factor in my face regime.

Today I stumbled across Dr. Brandt who, in all honesty, looks as though Nip Tuck is holding his face together, is a world renown dermatologist whose created a line that might just save our skin! maybe its not plastic surgery.. maybe it's his own products that give him that freshly pulled back look. I'm not sure. All I know is he has a full service line of facial joy and I want. I WANT I WANT I WANT!!

His Crease Release wrinkle relaxer cream is 150.00$ a pot.. yes.. that much. That is from his most famous line the House Calls line which is supposed to mimic what he does to famous people's faces.. in your own home.

But the line I'm interested in, is the Pores No More line. Its almost revolutionary and I am reading nothing but rave reviews... Sooo.. The entire line is just as expensive as any other high end line on the market, but much less than his House Calls line.

I want them all... BUT!! I only need two of the items;

The Pore Refiner minimizes and refines pores to an almost flawless look


The Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner which sounds totally gross but really its just an acid based product that loosens blackheads, sucks up oil and tightens those pores.. and it might even exfoliate LOL

But dear god do I want.

So this is my next "I really can't afford this" purchase and I cannot wait to see results.

I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment